Monday, February 11, 2008

Square

Had my first adjustment today. Not very exciting. It was nice to floss without the wire in. I mean NICE. I never thought I would ever enjoy flossing but comparatively it was heaven. I got a square wire and won't be back in for 8 weeks. 6 wasn't enough and I'll be out of the country through week 7. So if things were to keep on the way they have been the gap should be completely gone by then. But I know how these things work. Orthodontics are like football, that last two minutes takes as long as the entire game up to that point. So I'm not holding my breath. Do your thing little powerchain. You've got all the time in the world.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hmmm, a square wire. I haven't gotten me one of those yet. What specifically does a square one do? Your right on with the football analogy. Everything moves right along and then... nothin.