Thursday, May 8, 2008

Surprise

Got a call from Linda at Dr.Misleh's today asking if I could come in. It's usually not a problem for me to hop in ahead of my scheduled appointment. In fact, it's kind of nice. That way I don't spend the entire morning dealing with pre-cleaning anxiety. Everything went well and I'm convinced the straighter teeth really are helping them stay clean. I haven't changed anything in my brushing routine since I bought an electric toothbrush a few years ago and my cleanings don't usually go as quick and easy as today. So Dr.Misleh was right way back when he said I should reconsider getting braces. Less nooks and crannies for plaque to hide makes keeping those teefers clean much easier.
Oh and I wanted to say I've been really good about not eating all those orthodontically unfriendly foods and candies but I've constantly been having dreams about chomping on things like gum and caramel.
Obviously, things have been slow on the updating front. My apologies.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

I too dream about caramel! Mmmm! Maybe next year sometime!

Cintia said...

Hey Chris!
I saw some pics of you from Prague! You look so different! Can't wait to see what you look like in person! Maybe we should schedule something this summer when Kel is here.
See ya!

Cintia said...

Sorry Chris!
Couldn't resist! I thought about you when I saw this pic...

http://ihasahotdog.com/2008/05/13/funny-dog-pictures-bracez-off-wachoo-fink/

holski said...

I will never go back to the regular toothbrush...electric all the way! Glad to hear your teeth are doing well! =)

Erin said...

I used to love my electric (Sonicare) but haven't been able to use it since my surgery. Something to do with rattling all the metal in my face....

But I'm going to suck it up and try again soon!

Timothy Burley said...

But, at least, resisting to teeth-destroying food is already an accomplishment. Good thing that the brace really did wonders to you, more than just getting straighter teeth. Just keep up the healthy smile!