Friday, February 27, 2009

Two Years Later...






As I said, they took new pictures and x-rays when I went in a couple weeks ago. Well, as I'm sure you can tell, I was NOT prepared to have my picture taken but I thought I'd give you all the comparison anyway. This might be a rare case where the Before actually looks better than the After! Ignoring the disheveled hair and beard-in-process it might not be too bad. And it seems like my teeth are more yellow now than before but I'm hoping it might just be the photo. (At any rate, those are going to get whitened one way or the other when it's all said and done.) So here is the Before and After:

5 comments:

Sharon said...

Lookin' good!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I barely recognize you. The progress is amazing!

ummul said...

When will you brace off?

:-)

ttrombecky said...

Teeth look great...but is it playoffs already???

Love you...

Tony, the Restless Foodie said...

WOW! I should have kept up more with reading your blog!

I find my teeth are more yellow now and it's been 14 months since. I maybe need to lay off red wine and coffee?

Great job dude!