Thursday, February 5, 2009

Sweeeeeeeeeet.

Guess what I had taken today? If you guessed "surgical molds" you are correct! That's it! Bam! I'm ready for The Chainsaw! They also retook pictures and x-rays so I'll get those posted as soon as I can. So, as soon as we were done I called my primary care provider to get a referral to see my surgeon a second time. They said my ENT had to be the referring physician so they were kind enough to call him for me. (You may recall, the last time I went through these referral hoops, it took me almost half a year.) So hopefully I'll hear back from Veronica or Kim at The Chainsaw's office with an appointment for my second consultation. Anyway I'm totally stoked that I'm ready to go because it looks like my timeline for a May cut-up date should be attainable.

Whoooohoooo!

8 comments:

stephanie said...

WAHOOOOO!! I am so happy for you!!!

Katherine (Kate) said...

Awesome! Gotta love it when that happens!

Anonymous said...

I've never met anyone sooo excited about surgery. I know it's all about the final results but geez, they saw your face apart!?!

Mollieb said...

Good Luck! I just looked at your pictures and I was like Good God, who would do that? Then I realized I was sawed up about 4 months ago and it's falling further and further away from my memory. I had lower surgery and the pain is barely a memory, but I am SOOOOO glad I did it!

I wish you the best in getting your surgery date and healing!

ttrombecky said...

Let me know when you need me there...

Leah said...

I just had my molds done on Tuesday! I am so excited for this 2nd surgery too!

Erin said...

Surgery's fun! Let us know when the big day is. If you're doing the molds you must be close.

Sorry I haven't been in touch. I haven't forgotten about my compadres still going through the battle.

Foxface said...

Yaaayyyyy! Oh, the jealousy. Having a date for surgery number II would totally make my year at this point. I'm glad you got there and am excited to hear how things turn out for you. Keep us updated.