Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Fuck Zip-N-Squeeze

Long story short, I'm stubborn and didn't think I'd need Zip-n-squeeze bags. I figured the hospital would provide me with anything I needed. The problem with the syringes they give you is they can't handle anything even moderately chunky. The hole is just too small for anything but actual liquid. So I order a 4-banger of the large food oriented bags. They haven't shown up yet. So I called yesterday for a refund, no biggie. Well yesterday their voicemail was full. Today the number has been disconnected. And their email through which I sent my payment, defunct. So please excuse my language but after all this I just don't have the decorum to hold back.

Fuck them.

Fuck them right in the ear.

7 comments:

Melissa M. said...

I second that!! Waste of twenty five bucks... I better get a refund!!

stephanie said...

Dude, they never refunded me for the "cool jaw wrap" that I bought. Argh - and that was so long ago!

Lindz said...

If you paid via paypal, you can open up a dispute against them. I managed to get refunded when I didn't get my "cool jaw wraps".

ttrombecky said...

If you paid with a credit card, when the bill shows up you can dispute it and get a refund with the credit card doing the work for you. Takes time, but depending on the amount, you can decide whether its worth it or not.

Can you make your own bags with ziploc bags and cut a small hole in the end? Not as good I know, but what are your options?

Anya said...

I am so glad that I read your comment. I was thinking about ordering som items from that website. Someone should really build a case against them. Taking advantage of sick people like that...

Justin said...

The company that was distributing this product went out of business. The manufacturer has bought the rights from the inventor and is now back in production and will be selling the Zip-N-Squeeze product line direct and setting up new distributors and will make sure this dosn't happen again. You can visit the manufacturers website at http://com-pac.com/catalog/zip-n-squeeze/ for more information or to order.

Anonymous said...

Zip-N-Squeeze bags are now available at DentaKit.com, a reliable company that ships your order the next business day. Here is a link to the product page: http://www.dentakit.com/prforjawsu.html