Friday, October 22, 2010

Signing Off

Well here it is. It's been a few months since I've posted last and I think it's time to move on. Things are great. I'm wearing my retainers every night and every time I bite together I feel great about the whole process.

I'll be keeping the blog around for others to glean from. If any of you ortho-buddies-to-be need some insight you are welcome to leave a comment and it should still forward to my address.

Again, thanks to everyone who has helped me, and encouragement to those yet to take the journey.



Matt said...

Good luck Chris. I too am at the end. I'm glad you had a stellar outcome. Your intense journey made my feel like I could do it, so thanks for everything. You look great.

Erin said...

Hi Chris! I have no idea if you'll see this but congrats on finishing. I know it was like a year and a half ago now. Your smile looks GREAT! Very proud of you. I did not wear my retainers so I'm back in braces and updating my blog (xbites)... retainers forever!