Sunday, July 15, 2007

I Am a Retard


Yup. Friday the 13th. I was supposed to go meet my OS but the fates had another plan for me. I had to run around for work and thought I'd be able to make it back in time to head to my appointment. I would have made it just in the nick of time had I not forgotten to grab my models and x-rays. Bloody hell. So as a penance I had to reschedule for Monday and have the whole weekend to think about what I had done. Lucky for you my readers often times my curiosity gets the best of me and an entire weekend with a box of cement teeth on my desk is too much to go without a peek. So here are some photos to tide you over until tomorrow. You can really see two distinct occlusal planes (I've been reading.) My wisdom teeth are also visible now and Erin I think you're right. There seem to be good odds they're gonna get the axe.

No comments: