Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Authorized

Insurance authorized my SARPE this morning and faxed it to Dr.Tawfilis' office. They said I have until November 18th to have the procedure. I've learned not to expect things TOO quickly but I'm hoping for something a tad sooner than that. We shall see. Because I have a show coming up I see three options. 1- I get in pronto, like, this week or early next before work gets stupid. 2-I wait until the first week of October (eeek, that sounds so far away) 3- I just go in as soon as they can fit me in and let work figure itself out. I know this sounds like the most reasonable option to most of you out there, but unfortunately theatre isn't the most reasonable profession.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Well as you probably already know, you don't get much say in the whole ordeal. I would hate to pass up the first available date and then the next available doesn't happen by your INS Deadline. That would suck! I'd go with first available and then see how the cookie crumbles. You seem like one who can roll with the punches and make the best out of what life hands you. Im really glad you have INS coverage, I was not so lucky there. But I was lucky to have a great OS and an awesome OD, I really have enjoyed them. My next appointment is tomorrow, I can't wait, Crossing my limbs for a powerchain. I really have had all I can take with the GAP. Your next! I'll gladly pass it on to you! Happy Trails!

amycq said...

It's tough when you have to schedule around events...I'm a returning college student so I was limited to summer or possibly winter breaks. I finally broke down and said to my ortho "if this doesn't happen this summer, i'm done, the braces are coming off!!" I didn't really mean it but I was that fed up with waiting (it'll be 4 yrs in braces this fall...which was supposed to only be 2 yrs).

Your time will come...and it will come up before you know it!!

Betsy said...

Scheduling sucks but you shoudl take advantage and go with the first available thing. It will all be worth it in the long run and I am glad you had such a great time in South America