Monday, August 27, 2007

Tick Tick Tick

Still no word from Veronica. I wouldn't be this impatient if I had a date. But waiting for things to happen kills me.

In other arenas, I chewed through a spacer again this Friday past. As I replaced it with my little floss trick I may have overdone it a tad. Yeah, that sucker got jammed waaaay up there. So I went the weekend with more than normal soreness (shrug) and squoze myself in to see a technician (Carrie Ann) today at lunch. Here's where it gets interesting. The particular space that this spacer was occupying was between my two crowns. This little bastard was wedged so far into my gums I could feel it getting hung up on the root side of the crowns. Carrie had to slide it around to the side to get it out. Talk about a weird feeling.

Now I'm ok though. Well, except for the waiting part.

No comments: