Friday, July 10, 2009

Pokey and Preppy

Got my surgical hooks on yesterday. Not as bad as everyone says. I mean, they're actually smaller than the canine hooks most people have on their brackets. I do feel more "dangerous" with them though. Like a gangsta! Or like an alien with big sharp teeth. Like Stitch (of Lilo and...) Anyway, I have a pre-op appointment with Dr.Tawfilis this afternoon, then dinner with my mom (who flew in for the weekend. Thanks Mom!) and family at Buca di Beppo. And tomorrow morning I have to be at the hospital by 5:30 am. Cripes, that's early. But, let's do it. Bring it on. You got nothin on me surgery woes.
I'll be taking pictures throughout again like the SARPE, but I think I'm going to borrow from Wired Lady's style and not post anything until I'm relatively less swollen so that everyone will be able to see the real impact of difference. Well it's a busy day so you probably won't hear from me for a couple days. Take it easy and send good healing vibes.

1 comment:

stephanie said...

Good luck! Thinking of you!