Friday, November 23, 2007

Heal 4 Real

Just wanted to mention that the day before the soft-food extravaganza of mashed potatoes (sweet and regular), stuffing, green bean casserole, and super chopped turkey I finished my expansion regiment. I'm all done at 19 turns total (none were done during surgery) and totally jazzed about letting the bones heal up nice and properlike. The sooner they get going the sooner I can dive into the foods I really love. The Chainsaw said I wouldn't be able to eat until after the new year but with Christmas dinner on its way I know I'm going to be pushing my luck.

6 comments:

kell said...

Nice picture...I like!

Kristy Eng said...

wow thats a nice close up and a heck of a job that little sucker is doing...happy thanksgiving

Michelle said...

Enough said...Im jealous!
This whole thing is just going to be a breeze for you!! Im happy for ya'...cant wait for more updates!

Shontelly said...

Congrats!!! Now it's all about closing that gap!

Graham said...

Right on dude, congrats! That's a mighty gap for only 19 turns! Onwards with the healing I say!

mdf said...

Way to go. Just think about the In and Out in a blender. MMMMMMMM